We are hiring
Who we are?
The Fun Master is a team of furious big kids that enjoy having fun. We create, find, and organize original entertainment for children and their families in the Greater Toronto area. We offer a variety of unique experiences designed for creating lasting memories and having fun!
Who are you?
● You like working with kids and understand children’s needs
● You are creative thinker and able to cope with change
● You always find a way to have fun in what you are doing
● You are enthusiastic about working in a collaborative team environment
● 2+ years of experience in any job related to children
● You have a first aid certificate
● If you are bilingual, it’s a plus
● Owner of 3 kinds of toboggans with matching toques
And the most important:
● You have a recommendation from the tooth fairy
What we are looking for?
All kindS of talent
● Children’s entertainer
● Camp counselors
● Balloon twister
● Makeup artists
● Child care assistants
● Various artists
● Blog writers
The Fun Master is committed to being an equal opportunity employer and our team reflects that. We all come from a variety of backgrounds, bring our own unique perspectives, and contribute a wide range of abilities to the team. No matter who you are or where you come from, we’re interested in how you can contribute to making The Fun Master even better. If at any point during your application process you require an accommodation due to a disability or other special circumstances, please let us know.
We really look forward to receiving your application! All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO (Equal Employment Opportunity) guidelines.
Interested? Send us your resume in English or in French and introduce yourself in the email.